How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They form the X-axis of the waterfall chart.
- Enter corresponding series data for each category in column B. These are plotted on Y-axis.
- You can add your data manually or copy data from Excel or any other data source.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- Modify the template for your own use case, industry or job function. Easily change, add or delete categories and corresponding data series, if you have more/less data than provided in this ready-to-use template.
- File format: PPTX. This template is compatible with Office 365, PowerPoint 2016 and above.
Use case example: Revenue from products
The waterfall chart in above example shows contribution of individual components (revenue generated by each of the 6 products in this example) to the total (total revenue in this example).