How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They form the X-axis of the waterfall chart.
- Enter corresponding series data for each category in column B.
- You can add your data manually or copy data from Excel or any other data source.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- Easily add or delete categories and data series, if you have more/less data than provided in this ready-to-use template.
- Ready-to-use, easy to edit and fully customizable.
- Example with real world data.
- File format: PPTX. This template is compatible with Office 365, PowerPoint 2016 and above.
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 screen layout (easily copy to 4:3 presentation templates without any distortion).
- Font used: Calibri (free system font).
- Easily save as images (JPEG, PNG etc.) to use in newsletters, PDFs, blogs, websites, prints etc.