Treemap Chart Template with 3 Nodes and Nested Components
visualize, analyze and compare hierarchical data with nested components under 3 nodes.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
How are the five products performing in terms of sales numbers in United Kingdom, Canada and North America? Which country is generating most sales and which products are more in demand in each of the three countries?
The treemap chart in above example answers these questions by presenting an analysis of sales performance of 5 products in 3 countries during a given period.
The three categories/nodes (countries in this example) are shown using banners at the top. The nodes are differentiated using different colors for visual distinction. Under each node are nested individual components (products in this example) belonging to respective nodes.
Size of each rectangle as well as column width of each category/node is determined by volume/quantity it represents, in relation to other components within the category as well as between categories. Thus showing hierarchical part-to-whole relationship.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter main categories in column A.
- Enter sub-categories within each main category in column B.
- Enter data values for each of the sub-category in column C. These data values determine the size of each sub-category segment. Larger the data value, bigger is the segment.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. This template is compatible with Office 365, PowerPoint 2016 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts