In this chart template;
- Cumulative target values are auto calculated using formulas.
- Cumulative actual values are auto calculated using formulas.
Use case example: Customer acquisition against target
This customer acquisition against target monthly report shows cumulative monthly target vs. actual number of customers acquired each month, against the initial number of customers baseline.
In this example, months are plotted on X-axis and baseline, target and actual values are plotted on Y-axis.
With just a glance at the chart, audience can see that this organization/department has been overachieving targets from the month of June onward.
How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A, target values in column B, actual values in column C and initial base value in column C.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.