Line Chart with Baseline
visualize and report target vs. achievement comparison during a period against a baseline.
- Cumulative target values are auto calculated using formulas.
- Cumulative actual values are auto calculated using formulas.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
This customer acquisition against target monthly report shows cumulative monthly target vs. actual number of customers acquired each month, against the initial number of customers baseline.
In this example, months are plotted on X-axis and baseline, target and actual values are plotted on Y-axis.
With just a glance at the chart, audience can see that this organization/department has been overachieving targets from the month of June onward.
To edit this chart, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A, target values in column B, actual values in column C and initial base value in column C.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts