Market Research Report Infographic with Women Respondents
present numeric data creatively to engage audience with market research survey results presentation.
- Uses icons to represent data in a more relatable and engaging way.
- Each icon represents 1000 numbers.
- You can specify the number of units each icon represents by going to Format data series > Fill > Stack and Scale with units/picture.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The chart in above example presents results of a customer satisfaction market research survey conducted by an agency, involving women respondents.
The chart presents number of respondents who are extremely satisfied, satisfied, somewhat satisfied, dissatisfied, extremely dissatisfied and no response received.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A (plotted on Y-axis) and corresponding data in column B (plotted on X-axis).
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts