How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A (plotted on Y-axis) and corresponding data in column B (plotted on X-axis).
- You can add your data manually or copy data from Excel or any other data source.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- This chart template uses icons to represent data in a more relatable and engaging way.
- In this template, each icon represents 1000 numbers. You can also specify the number of units each icon represents by going to Format data series > Fill > Stack and Scale with units/picture.
- Modify the template for your own use case, industry or job function. Easily change, add or delete categories and corresponding data series, if you have more/less data than provided in this ready-to-use template.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.
Use case example: Customer satisfaction survey results
The chart in above example presents results of a customer satisfaction market research survey conducted by an agency, involving women respondents.
The chart presents number of respondents who are extremely satisfied, satisfied, somewhat satisfied, dissatisfied, extremely dissatisfied and no response received.