How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter category data in column A (plotted on X-axis), highest value data in column B, lowest value data in column C and and average value data in column D (data series plotted on Y-axis).
- The template has data for 8 categories. Add or delete number of categories as required.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- If different, change currency from USD to currency of your country.
- Restyle and customize to change text, fonts, colors etc. to match your brand guidelines, corporate identity / corporate design and preferences.
- Modify the template for your own use case, industry or job function. Easily change, add or delete categories and corresponding data series, if you have more/less data than provided in this ready-to-use template.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.
Use case example: High, low and average cost per lead
Above example shows high, low and average cost per lead for 8 lead generation sources.
The lead generation sources/categories are plotted on X-axis. The range between highest and lowest cost per lead for each source is plotted on Y-axis and is represented by a dumbbell shaped bar.
Average cost per lead for each source is represented by a diamond shaped marker.
From the chart, we can instantly make out that social media has lowest average cost per lead. However, it is important to also look at lead conversion rate for each source.