Revenue from New Products
show contribution of a sub-category to main category and its composition.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The above example plots total monthly revenue of an organization with revenue from new products segregated using a stack, indicated by green color.
This chart uses 2 Y-axis. The revenue amounts are plotted on primary Y-axis and percent contribution of new products is plotted on secondary Y-axis.
This chart template is particularly helpful in comparing total category value, represented by height of each stacked column as well as highlighting how a sub-category contributes to the main category, represented by both – height as well color differentiation of the sub-category.
The combination of numeric and percent values helps in quickly identifying the cumulative quantum in absolute terms as well as individual portion in percentage terms.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on X-axis.
- Enter variable 1 data for first stack in column B.
- Enter variable 2 data for second stack in column C.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- Percent contribution of second stack to the total is derived from absolute values. The percentage values are plotted on secondary Y-axis.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts