Stacked Column Chart without Gaps Variation
show composition of each data series as part of total in form of stacked vertical bars.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The stacked column chart in above example shows sales of 7 products during a period across 4 regions – East, West, South and North.
Total sales volume of products is represented by respective columns. Sales volume in each region, as seen in legend, is represented by stacks within columns.. Taller the stack, higher is the sales volume. For example, North region contributes maximum to the total perfume sales.
Percentage contribution to total can be visualized using 100% stacked chart template.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on X-axis.
- Enter variable 1 data for first stack in column B.
- Enter variable 2 data for second stack in column C.
- Enter variable 3 data for third stack in column D.
- Enter variable 4 data for fourth stack in column E.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts