How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter two comparison values (for example, months, years, locations etc.) and corresponding data in cells highlighted in blue color.
- You can add your data manually or copy data from Excel or any other data source.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- Easily change Y-axis values from currency to numbers or percentages.
- Restyle and customize to change text, fonts, colors etc. to match your brand guidelines, corporate identity / corporate design and preferences.
- Modify the template for your own use case, industry or job function. Easily change, add or delete categories and corresponding data series, if you have more/less data than provided in this ready-to-use template.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.
Use case example: Average price comparison
The slope graph in above example compares increase and decrease in average price of 7 products across two periods.