In this template, percentages for each segment are derived from absolute values using formulas and they are auto placed in respective segments.
Use case example: Lead response time
The scatter plot in above example analyzes lead response time in minutes for a sample data of 25,100 leads received during a period. The chart plots time (in minutes) taken to respond to leads on X-axis and percentage of leads responded within that time period on Y-axis. The intersection point represents percentage of leads responded in corresponding number of minutes (seen on X-axis).
From the above chart, we can see that only 27% leads were responded within 60 minutes of receiving leads.
KPI Target Example: Lead response time < 60 minutes
How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter variable 1 values in column A. These values form the X-axis of the scatter plot.
- Enter variable 2 values in column B. These values form the Y-axis of the scatter plot.
- Variable 2 values are automatically converted into percentages using formulas in the data setup. They are shown using pre-formatted auto-placed markers with data values. The markers are shown with different color for each data segment.
- Variable 2 percentage values are automatically placed in their respective segments.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.
- This chart template requires moderate knowledge of Excel formulas and functions.