XY Scatter Plot with Markers and Data Segregated in Segments
compare and analyze two numeric variables. Create professional data visualizations effortlessly and fast.
Percentages for each segment are derived from absolute values using formulas and they are auto placed in respective segments.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The scatter plot in above example analyzes lead response time in minutes for a sample data of 25,100 leads received during a period. The chart plots time (in minutes) taken to respond to leads on X-axis and percentage of leads responded within that time period on Y-axis. The intersection point represents percentage of leads responded in corresponding number of minutes (seen on X-axis).
From the above chart, we can see that only 27% leads were responded within 60 minutes of receiving leads.
KPI Target Example: Lead response time < 60 minutes
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter variable 1 values in column A. These values form the X-axis of the scatter plot.
- Enter variable 2 values in column B. These values form the Y-axis of the scatter plot.
- Variable 2 values are automatically converted into percentages using formulas in the data setup. They are shown using pre-formatted auto-placed markers with data values. The markers are shown with different color for each data segment.
- Variable 2 percentage values are automatically placed in their respective segments.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above. This chart template requires moderate knowledge of Excel formulas and functions.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts