In this template, percentages for each segment are derived from absolute values using formulas and they are auto placed in respective segments.
How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter variable 1 values in column A. These values form the X-axis of the scatter plot.
- Enter variable 2 values in column B. These values form the Y-axis of the scatter plot.
- Variable 2 values are automatically converted into percentages using formulas in the data setup. They are shown using pre-formatted auto-placed markers with data values. The markers are shown with different color for each data segment.
- Variable 2 percentage values are automatically placed in their respective segments.
- You can add your data manually or copy data from Excel or any other data source.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- Restyle and customize to change text, fonts, colors etc. to match your brand guidelines, corporate identity / corporate design and preferences.
- Modify the template for your own use case, industry or job function. Easily change, add or delete categories and corresponding data series, if you have more/less data than provided in this ready-to-use template.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.
- This chart template requires moderate knowledge of Excel formulas and functions.
Use case example: Lead response time
The scatter plot in above example analyzes lead response time in minutes for a sample data of 25,100 leads received during a period. The chart plots time (in minutes) taken to respond to leads on X-axis and percentage of leads responded within that time period on Y-axis. The intersection point represents percentage of leads responded in corresponding number of minutes (seen on X-axis).
From the above chart, we can see that only 27% leads were responded within 60 minutes of receiving leads.
KPI Target Example: Lead response time < 60 minutes