Follow-up to Win Ratio
analyze how one variable impacts another and show correlation between two variables.
Percentage values are derived from absolute numbers using formulas.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The XY scatter plot in above example analyzes 243 deals closed during a period and their correlation with number of follow ups. The chart plots number of client follow ups on X-axis and corresponding number of deals closed on Y-axis. The connected markers show percentage of deals closed at each follow up stage.
From the chart, audience can easily see that 61% of the deals got closed between 5th and 10th follow-up, with 14% at the 7th follow-up. This analysis emphasizes importance of multiple follow-ups and optimum number of follow ups for better results.
Also see bullet chart template to visualize proposals to sales closure ratio and panel chart template to compare lead to conversion ratio.
To edit chart data, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter variable 1 data in column A. These values form the X-axis of the scatter plot.
- Enter variable 2 data in column B. These values form the Y-axis of the scatter plot.
- Variable 2 data values are automatically converted into percentages using formulas in the data setup. They are shown using pre-formatted auto-placed connected markers with data values.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts