Weekly Calls Report
analyze trends and compare data over time, against average and minimum target threshold.
Average value is derived from absolute numbers using formulas.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis report templates for numeric, percentage and currency values, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional report template with real world data.
The line chart in this example shows (a) number of calls made by a sales rep on weekdays each week, indicated by orange line (b) average number of calls during the period, indicated by green line and (c) minimum threshold / target given to the sales rep, indicated by area colored in red.
A quick look at the chart shows that the rep has made 82 calls a day on an average, which is well above the minimum target of 60 calls a day. Looking at the area in red, the rep has fallen below target on 4 days during the period. An even careful look reveals that the performance has been below par in week 1 and week 3.
This data gives a good starting point for analysis and further investigation to identify what caused the drops and spikes. Also, what steps can improve the performance further. A must have chart for daily report and monthly report of activities or sales.
To edit chart data, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter parent categories in column A.
- Enter child categories / sub-categories in column B. Parent categories and child categories are grouped together and plotted on X-axis.
- Enter corresponding series data for each sub-category in column C.
- Average of the series data is derived from numeric data. The series data and data average is plotted on Y-axis, in form of line chart.
- Enter the minimum threshold / target value in cell D3.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize this report template in minutes for your presentations, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Reports