Sales-to-Date Against Forecast
visualize and report planned / budget / target vs. actual / achievement comparison during a period.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis report templates for numeric, percentage and currency values, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional report template with real world data.
The line chart in above example shows monthly actual number of sales-to-date recorded against the budget/target. Months are plotted on X-axis and the number of sales values are plotted on Y-axis.
We can see that this organization/department is well short of targets right from the first month of the year.
This is a great chart for monthly report and performance dashboard for client / management reporting.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter months in column A, actual values in column B and target values in column C.
- Add your data manually or copy data from any data source.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize this report template in minutes for your presentations, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Reports