Sales Channel Performance
show data in progressively decreasing proportion, with largest contributor at top and smallest at bottom.
- Percentage values are derived from absolute numbers.
- Height of each segment is automatically determined by its data value in relation to other segments.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis report templates for numeric, percentage and currency values, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional report template with real world data.
This funnel chart in above example shows revenue generated by an organization through each of the 5 channels, with largest revenue generating channel placed at the top and smallest at the bottom.
In this example, with 14% revenue, e-mail channel generates highest revenue which is also visually indicated by height of the segment.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter category names for each funnel segment in cells highlighted in blue color in column A.
- Enter corresponding numeric data in cells highlighted in blue color in column B.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize this report template in minutes for your presentations, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Reports