Proposals to Sales Close Ratio Against Target
compare target vs. actual performance, using additional dimensions of 3 qualitative ranges.
- You can specify same or different target value for each category.
- You can also specify your own performance range values and labels.
- Percentage target achieved is derived using formulas from number of sales closed and number of proposals sent data.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis report templates for numeric, percentage and currency values, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional report template with real world data.
The sales report template in above example measures proposals to sales closure ratio against target for 7 branches of an organization. Each branch has a different target, indicated by a black marker line. Actual percentage target achievement for each branch is indicated by an orange bar.
The achievement percentages, in addition to quantitative values, are also auto placed in one of the three qualitative performance ranges – poor, acceptable and excellent, color coded with gray, blue and green colors respectively.
With a glance at the report, audience can make out (a) which branches have surpassed targets (b) which branches haven’t met targets and (c) where do they fall in terms of qualitative performance.
Also see report with numeric values for target vs. actual performance comparison.
% Closed Sales Ratio = (Number of closed sales / Number of proposals) x 100
To edit chart data, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A.
- Specify your own quantitative values for each qualitative performance range in columns G, G and H. In this report template with three performance ranges, less than 50% is set to poor range , 51% – 70% is set to acceptable range and 71% and above is set to excellent range.
- Enter variable 1 values in column B.
- Enter variable 2 values in column C.
- The ratio / percentage between variable 1 and variable 2 is derived using formulas in column D, from numeric data input.
- Enter target values in column E. They can be same for all categories or different for each category.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize this report template in minutes for your presentations, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Reports