Number of Sales and Average Profit Per Sale
show correlation between 2 variables with bubble size determined by the value of third variable.
Value of third variable is derived from numeric values of the other 2 variables.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis report templates for numeric, percentage and currency values, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional report template with real world data.
The bubble chart in above example shows average profit per sale on X-axis, number of sales on Y-axis, and profit of each of the 7 products indicated by bubble size. The intersection points of X and Y-axis variables determine the bubble position.
Profit amount is derived from number of sales and average profit per sale. Bigger the bubble size, higher is the profit amount.
You can also use this chart template to show number of sales, average price per sale and total revenue.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. The category names are shown inside each bubble.
- Enter variable 1 data values in column B. These values form the X-axis of the bubble chart.
- Enter variable 2 data values in column C. These values form the Y-axis of the bubble chart.
- Variable 3 data values in column D are derived using formulas. These values form the Z-axis of the bubble chart and they determine the bubble size. Larger the Z-axis value, bigger is the bubble.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize this report template in minutes for your presentations, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Reports