Number of Units Sold
show units of numeric data using icons related to category.
- Uses car icons to represent data in a more relatable and engaging way.
- In this example, each icon represents 1000 units of cars sold. The data labels show the total number of cars sold.
- You can specify the number of units each icon represents by going to Format data series > Fill > Stack and Scale with units/picture.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis report templates for numeric, percentage and currency values, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional report template with real world data.
The data-driven infographic in above example shows number of cars sold by dealerships in seven cities.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A (plotted on Y-axis) and corresponding data in column B (plotted on X-axis).
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize this report template in minutes for your presentations, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Reports