Number of Sales Demos
present and compare data of three sub-categories within each main category.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis report templates for numeric, percentage and currency values, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional report template with real world data.
The chart in above example compares and presents number of products demonstrations made by Mike, Brian and Elisa for each of the 3 products – Curse, Eco Plus and Wave Smart.
Three series grouped or clustered Column charts are used to present and compare data of three sub-categories within each main category. In other words, unlike singe series charts, in this chart type, each category has three data series. (also see 3 series grouped / clustered bar chart)
The main categories as well as sub-categories are plotted on the X-axis with their corresponding values on Y-axis. However, only the main category labels are shown on X-axis and the sub-category labels are usually shown using a legend.
The sub-categories are grouped together by their main category and placed side-by-side. They are usually separated using different bar colors.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter main categories in column A.
- Enter sub-category 1 data in column B.
- Enter sub-category 2 data in column C.
- Enter sub-category 3 data in column D.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize this report template in minutes for your presentations, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2003 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Reports