Monthly Sales Chart with Lowest Value Auto Highlighted
compare category data and automatically highlight lowest value column using conditional formatting.
Category with lowest value is automatically highlighted in a different color from rest of the categories.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis report templates for numeric, percentage and currency values, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional report template with real world data.
The uncommon column chart in above example compares monthly sales for six months – from January to June. The month with lowest sales volume is automatically highlighted in red color, to draw instant attention.
To edit chart data, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter category values in column A (plotted on X-axis) and corresponding data in column B (plotted on Y-axis).
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize this report template in minutes for your presentations, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Reports