Lead – Opportunity Ratio Analysis Report
compare, analyze and present trends of two related variables and ratios between them, over a period of time.
- Percentage ratio between variable 1 and variable 2 is derived using formulas and placed in the chart.
- This is plotted on the secondary Y-axis and shown using preformatted markers with data labels.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis report templates for numeric, percentage and currency values, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional report template with real world data.
How many leads did we receive each month between January and August? How many of these leads resulted in potential opportunities? What is the leads to opportunities ratio? The line chart above answers these questions by comparing trends of two related variables and visualizes percentage ration between them.
The chart plots periodic intervals (months in this example) on X-axis and numeric values corresponding to the two variables (leads and opportunities in this example) on primary Y-axis. The percentage ratio between the two variables in plotted on secondary Y-axis.
The two variables are presented using different colors and distinct connected markers for each period, with data value labels for easy visual distinction and better readability.
Ratio between the two variables being the key highlight point, is presented using bold and bright colored circles with percentage values placed inside them.
With a quick glance at this data presentation, audience can see that both leads and opportunities are showing an increasing trend with an average lead – opportunity ratio of about of 23%.
This data visualization chart is extremely useful for monthly report and KPI dashboard.
KPI Target Example: Lead – Opportunity Ration > 25%
Lead Opportunity Ratio = (Number of opportunities / Number of leads) x 100
To edit chart data, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on X-axis.
- Enter variable 1 data in column B.
- Enter variable 2 data in column C.
- The data for first and second variable is plotted on primary Y-axis.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize this report template in minutes for your presentations, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Reports