Sales Funnel Data Visualization with 7 Segments
show data in progressively decreasing proportion, with largest contributor at top and smallest at bottom.
- Percentage values are derived from absolute numbers.
- Height of each segment is automatically determined by its data value in relation to other segments.
- Auto placed data labels show category names, absolute values and percentage values (derived from numeric input).
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The funnel chart in above example visualizes sales funnel of an organization in 7 stages, starting with (1) number of leads at the top, followed by (2) qualified leads (3) solution fit (4) presentations made to clients (5) client evaluations (6) negotiations and (7) number of conversions/closing at the bottom of the funnel.
With a quick look at the chart, audience can see that of 8,357 leads received by an organization during a period, 20% (1,684 leads) resulted in conversions – an impressive lead – conversion ratio.
The chart also shows progressive reduction of leads as the sales process progresses from one stage to next. In this example, you can see that there is a significant drop from qualified leads stage to solution fit stage, illustrating possible bottlenecks and an area of improvement.
See funnel chart template for analysis of average sales cycle length in days.
Lead Conversion Ratio (%) = (Number of leads converted / Total number of leads) x 100
To edit chart data, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter category names for each funnel segment in cells highlighted in blue color in column A.
- Enter corresponding numeric data in cells highlighted in blue color in column B.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts