How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A.
- Enter series 1 data in column B.
- Enter series 2 data in column C.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- Restyle and customize to change text, fonts, colors etc. to match your brand guidelines, corporate identity / corporate design and preferences.
- Modify the template for your own use case, industry or job function. Easily change, add or delete categories and corresponding data series, if you have more/less data than provided in this ready-to-use template.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.
Use case example: Skills evaluation on scale of 5
The radar chart in above example is plotted for skills evaluation of two employees on a scale of 5. The evaluation is done on 6 skills / parameters – communication, technical knowledge, team player, meeting deadlines, problem solving and punctuality. Each employee is assessed on these parameters by giving a rating between 1 and 5, with 5 being the best.