Radar Chart with Markers
compare single or multiple data series against predefined values.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The radar chart with markers in above example is plotted to evaluate two vendors on a scale of 5. The evaluation is done on 6 parameters – quality, technical knowledge, after sales support, delivery, response time and relations. Each vendor is assessed on these parameters by giving a rating between 1 and 5, with 5 being the best.
While vendor 1 scores far better on delivery and relations parameters, vendor 2 fares much better on rest of the 4 parameters. As a vendor elevator, you can also assign weightage to each parameter to arrive at a weighted average score, for more meaningful evaluation and selection.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A.
- Enter series 1 data in column B.
- Enter series 2 data in column C.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts