How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A.
- Enter series 1 data in column B.
- Enter series 2 data in column C.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- Restyle and customize to change text, fonts, colors etc. to match your brand guidelines, corporate identity / corporate design and preferences.
- Modify the template for your own use case, industry or job function. Easily change, add or delete categories and corresponding data series, if you have more/less data than provided in this ready-to-use template.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.
Use case example: Vendor evaluation on scale of 5
The radar chart with markers in above example is plotted to evaluate two vendors on a scale of 5. The evaluation is done on 6 parameters – quality, technical knowledge, after sales support, delivery, response time and relations. Each vendor is assessed on these parameters by giving a rating between 1 and 5, with 5 being the best.
While vendor 1 scores far better on delivery and relations parameters, vendor 2 fares much better on rest of the 4 parameters. As a vendor elevator, you can also assign weightage to each parameter to arrive at a weighted average score, for more meaningful evaluation and selection.