Progress Bar Chart
show part of total, percent achievement, progress or completion.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The progress bar chart in this example presents market research survey results for ‘factors influencing purchase decisions’.
The factors are plotted on Y-axis and corresponding percentage of responses for each factor are plotted on X-axis in form of horizontal bars. The percentage responses are indicated by proportionate color fill.
We can see that word of mouth (74%) is the most influencing factor and search the least (51%).
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter category data in column A and enter corresponding percentage data in column B.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts