Waterfall Chart with Cumulative Sum for Final Value
visualize how initial value is affected by positive and negative values leading to final value.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The above example shows initial customer base and effect of intermediate events such as subscription renewals, new customers acquisition, subscription cancellations and payment failures, leading to final value – total number of customers at the end of a period.
To edit this chart, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They form the X-axis of the waterfall chart.
- Enter corresponding series data for each category in column B. The data series values can be positive or negative values. These values are plotted on Y-axis.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. This template is compatible with Office 365, PowerPoint 2016 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts