- Use this template when you need to present high level findings of analysis, where showing segregation of individual data points is not important.
- Average values are derived from absolute numbers using formulas.
How to use and edit this chart template
- This chart template requires moderate knowledge of Excel formulas and functions.
- Ready-to-use, easy to edit and fully customizable.
- Example with real world data.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 screen layout (easily copy to 4:3 presentation templates without any distortion).
- Font used: Calibri (free system font).