Revenue by Marketing Channels
visualize proportions as part of the whole with smaller categories grouped as ‘other’ in a child Pie chart.
You can change the series split options by position, value, percentage or custom. To accomplish this, in PowerPoint, go to Format Data Series > Series Options > Split series by.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The pie of pie chart above presents a high level view of proportions of total number of leads generated by an organization from each of the 8 lead generation / origination sources.
Pie chart tends to get cluttered and difficult to read when there are more than 5 – 6 categories. This limitation can be overcome by using pie of pie chart in which smaller categories are clubbed as ‘other’ and shown in a secondary pie chart (as a part of primary pie chart).
Another similar chart option is Bar of Pie Chart.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter your data in cells marked in blue color.
- You can add your data manually or copy data from Excel or any other data source.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts