Use case example: Customer Satisfaction Survey
The radar chart in this example is plotted to present customer satisfaction rating comparison between two different product versions, on 6 parameters – features, ease of use, need – fit, user interface, training material and support. Both the product versions are is assessed on these parameters by giving a rating between 1 and 5, with 5 being the best.
How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A.
- Enter series 1 data in column B.
- Enter series 2 data in column C.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.