Digital Marketing Campaign Reach Monthly Report
visualize and compare trends over equal intervals of time using relevant icons, for an engaging and visually appealing presentation.
Excel based datasheet
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The line chart example above shows social media campaign reach over last eight months. In this example, the data is analyzed for four social media platforms – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
With a glance at the chart, we can see that Facebook and Twitter reach is largely plateaued, LinkedIn reach is decreasing and Instagram reach is rapidly growing.
This multi-series line chart plots time intervals (months in this example) on X-axis and corresponding numeric values on Y-axis (social media reach in this example). Each data series is colored differently with matching markers at each period for easy visual distinction.
This chart also features icons belonging to each data series, nicely placed at the beginning of the line. This innovative representation of data series not only makes the chart visually appealing and engaging but also improves readability. This smart placement of icons also eliminates a need for separate legend, thus reducing clutter in the chart. You can of course change the icons according to your needs (additional icons are provided in the template).
To edit this chart, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on X-axis.
- Enter corresponding series data in cells highlighted in blue color. This is plotted on the Y-axis.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts