Line Chart with 3 Panels / Segments and Grouped X-Axis
visualize, compare and analyze trends in continuous data in 3 data sets side by side, over a time period, using grouped X-axis.
- Plots three segments on primary X-axis.
- Plots time intervals for each segment on secondary X-axis.
- Plots quantitative numeric values on Y-axis.
- 3 panels / segments with dividers for 3 data sets in one chart.
- Multi-category grouped X-axis for additional variable dimension.
- This chart template is preformatted for both positive and negative values.
- In case of negative values, the X-axis adjusts itself and moves down so that the axis labels do not overlap the data series.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
In this line chart example, revenue (dollar value) generated by three products is visualized on two dimensions – (a) revenue trends over four quarters and (b) comparison of this year’s revenue with that of last year.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter data values in cells highlighted in blue color.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts