Combination Chart with Numeric and Percentage Values on 2 Y-Axis
visualize and present numeric and percentage values on dual Y-axis.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The chart in above example shows eight lead generation sources, average cost per lead (represented by columns) and lead conversion rate (percentage) for each source (represented by line chart with data labels).
With a quick look at the chart, audience can see that trade conferences and discount promotions are converting well followed by partners and referrals. While social media is generating leads at lowest cost, the conversion rate is way too low as compared to other lead generation sources.
It would be interesting also to analyze high, low and average cost per lead by lead generation source.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on X-axis.
- Enter variable 1 data in column B. This is plotted on primary Y-axis in form of area chart.
- Enter variable 2 data (percentage) in column C. This is plotted on secondary Y-axis in form of preformatted line chart with markers and data value labels.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts