In this template;
- Percentage values are derived from absolute numbers.
- Height of each segment is automatically determined by its data value in relation to other segments.
Use case example: Sales channel performance
This funnel chart in above example shows revenue generated by an organization through each of the 5 channels, with largest revenue generating channel placed at the top and smallest at the bottom.
In this example, with 14% revenue, e-mail channel generates highest revenue which is also visually indicated by height of the segment.
How to edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter category names for each funnel segment in cells highlighted in blue color in column A.
- Enter corresponding numeric data in cells highlighted in blue color in column B.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.