Average Sales Cycle Length in Days
show data in progressively decreasing proportion, with largest contributor at top and smallest at bottom.
Height of each segment is automatically determined by its data value in relation to other segments.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The funnel chart in above example visualizes sales cycle of an organization in 5 stages, starting with (1) opportunity at the top, followed by (2) proposals (3) presentations (4) negotiations and (5) conversions/closing at the bottom of the funnel.
With a quick look at the chart, audience can see that with 7.5 days, negotiations phase takes longest, illustrating possible bottlenecks and areas of improvement.
You can easily add or delete number of stages in this Excel based funnel chart template.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter category names for each funnel segment in cells highlighted in blue color in column A.
- Enter corresponding numeric data in cells highlighted in blue color in column B.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts