How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter your data in cells marked in blue color.
- You can add your data manually or copy data from Excel or any other data source.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- Restyle and customize to change text, fonts, colors etc. to match your brand guidelines, corporate identity / corporate design and preferences.
Donut chart is a variation of pie chart with a whole in the center. Unlike pie charts, which require readers to compare area of each segment with one another, donut charts make comparison between categories comparatively easier by focusing only on arc length of each segment.
Donut chart in above example shows contribution of each product to the total revenue. Each segment of this chart represents percent contribution of each of the 5 products. The area in the center is used to provide additional information / context – year of reporting in this example.
- Ready-to-use, easy to edit and fully customizable.
- Example with real world data.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 screen layout (easily copy to 4:3 presentation templates without any distortion).
- Font used: Calibri (free system font).
- Easily save as images (JPEG, PNG etc.) to use in newsletters, PDFs, blogs, websites, prints etc.