visualize proportions and compare category values as part to whole.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
Donut chart is a variation of pie chart with a whole in the center. Unlike pie charts, which require readers to compare area of each segment with one another, donut charts make comparison between categories comparatively easier by focusing only on arc length of each segment.
Donut chart in above example shows contribution of each product to the total revenue. Each segment of this chart represents percent contribution of each of the 5 products. The area in the center is used to provide additional information / context – year of reporting in this example.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter your data in cells marked in blue color.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts