Digital Marketing Customer Acquisition Cost and Average CAC
present comparative analysis of actual values against average in an innovative and engaging way.
Average value is derived from numeric data using formulas.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter campaign data / products / categories in column A and corresponding data in cells highlighted in blue color.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- The average customer acquisition cost (CAC) is derived from numeric values (auto calculated using formulas).
- You can easily add more digital marketing platforms and icons for them. Also you can easily change the icons to use your own icons.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts