In this chart template, average value is derived from numeric data using formulas.
Use case example: Digital marketing customer acquisition cost analysis
How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter campaign data / products / categories in column A and corresponding data in cells highlighted in blue color.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- The average customer acquisition cost (CAC) is derived from numeric values (auto calculated using formulas).
- You can easily add more digital marketing platforms and icons for them. Also you can easily change the icons to use your own icons.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.