How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on X-axis.
- Enter variable 1 values in column B. These are plotted on primary Y-axis in form of columns.
- Enter variable 2 values in column C. These are plotted on primary Y-axis in form of preformatted line chart with markers.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.