Average Purchase Value / Ticket Size
visualize patterns of total and average values.
Average values are derived from absolute values (auto calculated using formulas).
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
How much revenue is generated by each of the 7 products and what is the average purchase value / ticket size of each product? The chart in above example compares product-wise revenue generated during a period and average product purchase value.
We can see that all the 7 products have generated almost same amount of revenue but product 2 and 4 have comparatively low ticket size. Product 7 has the highest average purchase value.
Does it make sense to invest more on promotion of product 7? Further analysis must be done in conjunction with average profit per sale, using this bubble chart template.
Average product purchase value = Total product revenue / Number of customers
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. These are plotted on X-axis.
- Enter variable 1 data values in column B.
- Enter variable 2 data values in column C. These are plotted on primary Y-axis.
- Per unit data value is derived from numeric input provided in column B and column C (see formula below). This data series is plotted on secondary Y-axis.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts