Annual Revenue and Profit Comparison
visualize and compare three numeric variables in one chart.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The combination chart in above example compares revenue generated in current year (column chart), with that of last year (line chart with markers) and profit amount earned in current year (area chart).
The quantitative numeric (dollar) values for all the three variables are plotted on single Y-axis. You can also use combination chart for comparison of 4 variables.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on X-axis.
- Enter variable 1 data values in column B. These are plotted on primary Y-axis in form of column chart.
- Enter variable 2 data values in column C. These are plotted on primary Y-axis in form of line chart.
- Enter variable 3 data values in column D. These are plotted on secondary Y-axis in form of area chart.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts