In this chart template, average value is auto calculated from absolute values and placed in chart.
Use case example: Average monthly revenue
In the above example, monthly revenue (dollar value) generated by an organization are plotted using column chart and the average revenue (auto-calculated) is plotted using a line chart with markers.
KPI Target Example: Average Monthly Revenue > $300,000
How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A (plotted on X-axis) and corresponding data for each category in column B (plotted on Y-axis).
- Average data series value is derived from absolute values (auto calculated using formulas). Average value is plotted on Y-axis in form of preformatted and auto placed line chart.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- This chart template is preformatted for both positive and negative values.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.