Average Monthly Revenue
compare actual values against data series average value.
Average value is auto calculated from absolute values and placed in chart.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
In the above example, monthly revenue (dollar value) generated by an organization are plotted using column chart and the average revenue (auto-calculated) is plotted using a line chart with markers.
KPI Target Example: Average Monthly Revenue > $300,000
Average Monthly Revenue = (Revenue for month 1 + month 2 + month 3 + ….. + month n ) / Number of months
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A (plotted on X-axis) and corresponding data for each category in column B (plotted on Y-axis).
- Average data series value is derived from absolute values (auto calculated using formulas). Average value is plotted on Y-axis in form of preformatted and auto placed line chart.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- This chart template is preformatted for both positive and negative values.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts