Combination Chart Template with 2 Y-Axis
visualize and compare data patterns of total and average values.
Average values are derived from absolute values (auto calculated using formulas).
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
Whats is our monthly revenue? Whats is the monthly revenue per user? Is average revenue per user (ARPU) growing or declining?
The chart in above example answers these questions. Monthly revenue (dollar value) generated by an organization is plotted using a column chart (also known as vertical bar chart) and average revenue earned per user are plotted using line chart with markers.
With just a look, we can see that while the monthly revenue has increased from January to December, the ARPU is showing a declining trend. Is it because of decrease in prices in response to competition? Is the ARPU in line with our forecasts and industry average? These are the matters of further investigation, from the insights garnered from this chart.
You can use scatter plot template for further data analysis.
KPI Target Example: Average revenue per user > $150
Average Revenue Per User = Total operating revenue / Number of users
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. These are plotted on X-axis.
- Enter variable 1 data values in column B.
- Enter variable 2 data values in column C. These are plotted on primary Y-axis.
- The per unit data values are derived from numeric data input provided in column B and column C (see formula below). They are plotted on secondary Y-axis.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts