Content Marketing Reach and Landing Page Views
visualize and compare category data in a pictograph using dual Y-axis.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
Which day of the week performs best for content marketing, in terms of reach as well as landing page views?
The combination chart pictograph in above example answers these questions. The chart presents an analysis of content marketing data of an organization gathered over a period. Categories (week days in this example) are plotted on X-axis. Audience reach is plotted on primary Y-axis and number of landing page views are plotted on secondary Y-axis.
While height of pencils makes it easy to compare the first variable (reach), pre-designed and auto placed connected markers with data labels show the comparison and pattern of second variable (landing page views).
We can see that Saturdays perform best as far as reach is concerned. Mondays, although the reach is comparatively low, result in highest number of landing page views.
The pencil image, closely related to the content marketing subject of this chart, lends a more engaging experience for the audience.
To edit chart data, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on X-axis.
- Enter variable 1 data in column B. This is plotted on primary Y-axis.
- Enter variable 2 data in column C. This is plotted on secondary Y-axis.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts