Combination Chart with Numeric and Percent Values on 2 Y-Axis
visualize and compare category data in an infographic using dual Y-axis.
- Ratio between variable 1 and variable 2 is auto calculated / percentage values are derived from numeric data, using formulas.
- This ratio is plotted on secondary Y-axis (percentage values).
- You can replace the pencil image with an image of your choice.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
Which day of the week performs best for content marketing, in terms of reach as well as results / engagements?
The combination chart pictograph in above example presents an analysis of content marketing data of an organization gathered over a period. Categories (weekdays in this example) are plotted on X-axis. Audience reach is plotted on primary Y-axis and percentage engagement is plotted on secondary Y-axis.
While height of pencils makes it easy to compare the first variable (reach), pre-designed and auto placed connected markers with data labels show the comparison and pattern of second variable (percent engagement).
We can see that Saturdays perform best as far as reach is concerned. Mondays, although the reach is comparatively low, result in highest audience engagement percentage.
The pencil image, closely related to the subject of this chart, lends a more engaging experience for the audience.
Reach to Result Ratio = (Number of engagements / Total reach) x 100
To edit this chart data, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on X-axis.
- Enter variable 1 data in column B. This is plotted on primary Y-axis (numeric values).
- Enter variable 2 data in column C.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts