Column Chart with Conditional Formatting for Highest Value
compare category data and automatically highlight value category / column using conditional formatting.
Category with highest value is automatically highlighted in a different color from rest of the categories.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The uncommon column chart in above example compares monthly sales for six months – from January to June. The month with highest sales volume is automatically highlighted in green color, to draw instant attention.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter category values in column A (plotted on X-axis) and corresponding data in column B (plotted on Y-axis).
- Close the Excel sheet.
- The category with highest value is automatically identified and highlighted in a different color from rest of the categories.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts