How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on X-axis.
- Enter corresponding percentage data in column B. This is plotted on Y-axis.
- You can add your data manually or copy data from Excel or any other data source.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- Modify the template for your own use case, industry or job function. Easily change, add or delete categories and corresponding data series, if you have more/less data than provided in this ready-to-use template.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.
Use case example: Percent target achieved
The chart in above example presents comparison of percentage target achieved for each of the seven products, using box fill effect.