Clustered Bar Chart Template with Panels and Largest Bar Auto Highlighted
present and compare data of three sub-categories within each main category, in form of clustered / grouped bars.
This template with grouped Y-axis automatically highlights the bars with highest value in each category.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The chart in above example presents monthly sales volume comparison of 4 branches during January, February and March. The data labels show the sales numbers for each branch for each month.
In this chart template, for each of the 4 branches, months with highest sales volume are automatically highlighted in a different color to draw instant attention.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter parent categories in column A.
- Enter child categories in column B. They are grouped together with the parent categories.
- Enter corresponding data in column C.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- Child categories with highest values within each parent category are automatically identified and highlighted in a different color.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts