Footfall in Stores Comparison
compare two data series sharing same parameters side by side.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The butterfly chart in above example compares percentage of men and women footfalls in stores across ten locations of a retail store chain.
Percentage values are plotted on X-axis and categories (locations in this example) are plotted on Y-axis. The two sub-categories/data series (men and women) are displayed side by side on either side of the categories for a quick comparison.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter category data in column A, corresponding percentage data values for comparison 1 in column B and percentage data values for comparison 2 in column C.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2010 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts