Annual Product Sales Comparison
compare and present values of 3 independent variables, with ‘years’ on X-axis and bubble size as an additional visual clue.
- This bubble chart does not show correlations between variables but shows comparison of 2 or more independent variables.
- Bubble size is determined by the value of each individual variable.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
Bubble chart in this example compares annual sales numbers of three products for 5 years. The three products are denoted by bubbles with different colors. Data labels showing sales numbers are placed at the center of each bubble.Bubble size is determined by the sales numbers. Higher the sales, bigger is the bubble.
While product C shows highest number of sales, we can see that product A sales is showing an impressive growth trend each year.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter years in column A. Years form the X-axis of the bubble chart.
- Enter variable 1 data in column B.
- Enter variable 2 data in column C.
- Enter variable 3 data in column D.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- Each variable’s data value forms the Z-axis of the bubble chart, which determines the bubble size. Larger the Z-axis data value, bigger is the bubble for that variable.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the chart in minutes, for any data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts