Bubble Chart: Digital Marketing Cost-per-Click (CPC) and Click-through-Rate (CTR) Analysis
visualize, compare and analyze data correlations with 3 dimensions of data.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
Bubble chart in this example analyzes correlation between number of words in social media ad headline, click through rate (CTR) and cost per click (CPC).
Number of words in ad headline are plotted on X-axis. Click through rates (CTR) are plotted on Y-axis. Cost per click (CPC) is plotted in form of bubble at the intersection of X and Y-axis. CPC value determines the diameter / size of each bubble. Larger the CPC, bigger is the bubble size.
As you can see, 5 word ad headlines get highest CTR (25%), with a CPC of $2.35. Ads with 6 words in headline reported not only low CTR but also high CPC (and hence the largest bubble size).
You can also use this line chart template to compare cost per click (CPC) for various digital marketing campaigns.
To edit chart data, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter variable 1 data values in column A. These values form the X-axis of the bubble chart.
- Enter variable 2 data values in column B. These values form the Y-axis of the bubble chart.
- Enter variable 3 data values in column D. These values form the Z-axis of the bubble chart and they determine the bubble size. Larger the Z-axis value, bigger is the bubble.
- The variable 3 data values are shown inside each bubble.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts