How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter variable 1 data in column A. These values form the X-axis of the bubble chart.
- Enter variable 2 data in column B. These values form the Y-axis of the bubble chart.
- Variable 2 data also forms the Z-axis of the bubble chart and they determine the bubble size. Larger the Z-axis value, bigger is the bubble.
- You can add your data manually or copy data from Excel or any other data source.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- Restyle and customize to change text, fonts, colors etc. to match your brand guidelines, corporate identity / corporate design and preferences.
- Modify the template for your own use case. Easily change, add or delete categories and corresponding data series, if you have more/less data than provided in this ready-to-use template.
- Easily change Y-axis values from percentage to absolute numbers or currency.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.
Use case example: Words in ad headline and click through rate (CTR) analysis
Bubble chart in this example analyzes correlation between number of words in social media ad headline and click through rate (CTR).
Number of words in ad headline are plotted on X-axis. Click through rates (CTR) are plotted on Y-axis. Bubble are shown at the intersection of X and Y-axis. CTR value determines the diameter / size of each bubble. Larger the CTR, bigger is the bubble size.
As you can see, 5 word ad headlines get highest CTR (25%) and hence the largest bubble size. Ads with 2, 6 and 9 words in headline are among the lowest CTR generators.
See line chart for customer acquisition cost (CAC) analysis.