Bubble Chart with 2 Data Dimensions
analyze correlation between two variables with bubble size as an additional visual clue for second variable.
Excel based datasheet.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
Bubble chart in this example analyzes correlation between number of words in social media ad headline and click through rate (CTR).
Number of words in ad headline are plotted on X-axis. Click through rates (CTR) are plotted on Y-axis. Bubble are shown at the intersection of X and Y-axis. CTR value determines the diameter / size of each bubble. Larger the CTR, bigger is the bubble size.
As you can see, 5 word ad headlines get highest CTR (25%) and hence the largest bubble size. Ads with 2, 6 and 9 words in headline are among the lowest CTR generators.
See line chart for customer acquisition cost (CAC) analysis.
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter variable 1 data in column A. These values form the X-axis of the bubble chart.
- Enter variable 2 data in column B. These values form the Y-axis of the bubble chart.
- Variable 2 data also forms the Z-axis of the bubble chart and they determine the bubble size. Larger the Z-axis value, bigger is the bubble.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts