Bar Panel Chart with Numeric and Currency Values
compare and present one numeric variable, its currency value and the average value.
Average values are derived from numeric data input.
- Pre-built data setup with comments, so that you don’t have to spend time figuring out how to setup data correctly.
- Uncluttered charts with professional formatting and styles that automatically adopt to your data, so that you don’t have to find, learn and fine tune tens of hidden settings.
- Out-of-box single/dual axis charts for numeric, percentage and currency data, with pre-placed data labels, legends and offbeat markers for engaging presentations.
- Fully functional data chart with real world data.
The bar panel chart in above example compares and presents number of leads in pipeline, total value of leads and average value of each lead, for each of the 5 products.
Average Value per lead = Total value of leads / Number of leads
To edit this chart template data, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on Y-axis.
- Enter parameter 1 data values in column B. These form the first panel of the chart.
- Enter parameter 2 data values in column C. These form the second panel of the chart.
- The average value for each category is derived from the numeric values (see formula below). This forms the third panel of the chart.
- Close the Excel sheet.
The following video shows how you can easily edit data and customize the PowerPoint chart template in minutes, for any report or data analysis presentation, irrespective of industry or job function.
PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.Instant access and download. Can be saved as PDF, PNG, JPG to insert in MS Word or in other documents or to use on websites and blogs.
See More Related Charts