In this template, average values are derived from numeric data input.
How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on Y-axis.
- Enter parameter 1 data values in column B. These form the first panel of the chart.
- Enter parameter 2 data values in column C. These form the second panel of the chart.
- The average value for each category is derived from the numeric values (see formula below). This forms the third panel of the chart.
- You can add your data manually or copy data from Excel or any other data source.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- Restyle and customize to change text, fonts, colors etc. to match your brand guidelines, corporate identity / corporate design and preferences.
- Modify the template for your own use case, industry or job function. Easily change, add or delete categories and corresponding data series, if you have more/less data than provided in this ready-to-use template.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.
Use case example: Value of leads in pipeline
The panel chart in above example compares and presents number of leads in pipeline, total value of leads and average value of each lead, for each of the 5 products.