In this template, average values are derived from numeric data input.
Use case example: Value of leads in pipeline
The panel chart in above example compares and presents number of leads in pipeline, total value of leads and average value of each lead, for each of the 5 products.
How to use and edit this chart template
To edit this chart template, execute following steps.
- Right click on the chart to open chart menu. Click Edit Data. This will open the linked Excel sheet (see video below).
- Enter categories in column A. They are plotted on Y-axis.
- Enter parameter 1 data values in column B. These form the first panel of the chart.
- Enter parameter 2 data values in column C. These form the second panel of the chart.
- The average value for each category is derived from the numeric values (see formula below). This forms the third panel of the chart.
- Close the Excel sheet.
- File format: PPTX. Compatible with PowerPoint 2013 and above.